Arriving by car
The MOC is conveniently reached by car due to its proximity and direct connection to motorways A9 Nürnberg / Salzburg and A99 Stuttgart.
Via motorway A9:
Take the exit München-Freimann (exit 74), carry on along Heidemannstraße and turn left onto Lilienthalallee after 500 yards. In the Munich metropolitan area, signposts will also help guide you to the MOC.
Please find additional routes here:
PARKING ON MOC PREMISES
The MOC has 1500 parking spaces available in an underground parking lot.
- Opening hours: Open 24h/day
- Cost: 2.50€/hour
- Maximum cost per day 14.00€ inc. VAT.
- Maximum height 2.20 meters
FURTHER PARKING LOTS
Please find an overview of all Park&Ride facilities by Munich's transport authority MVV here:
Free parking space on the neighboring Zenith site Price: 5 Euro per day
Arriving by plane
From the airport to MOC, you can choose between two routes by public transportation as an alternative to a taxi. Please note the obligation to wear a mouth nose cover in public transportation:
1. LH-Bus & U6 - Duration 55min: Take the Lufthansa express bus from the terminal (every 20 minutes) to the stop Nordfriedhof. Change to the U6 in the direction of Fröttmaning or Garching-Forschungszentrum. Get off at Kieferngarten stop, from there it is a 600m walk to MOC.
2. S8 & U6 - Duration 1h: Take the S8 from the airport to Marienplatz stop. Continue with the U6 in the direction of Fröttmaning or Garching-Forschungszentrum. Get off at Kieferngarten stop, from there it is a 600m walk to MOC.
Find more information about the public transport in Munich (MVV) on:
Arriving by train
You can reach the MOC by public transport in about 35min. Please note the obligation to wear a mouth nose cover in public transportation.
The line U6 direction Fröttmaning or Garching-Forschungszentrum is going from the south of the city through the city centre directly to Freimann. From there, it is a 700m walk to MOC.
From the main station, you have 3 possibilities to get to the U6:
1. At main station, take one of the S-trains in direction Ostbahnhof. Change at Marienplatz stop in the U6.
2. At main station, take the U2 in direction Feldmoching or Messestadt Ost. Change at Sendlinger Tor in the U6.
3. At main station, take the U4 in direction Arabellapark. Change at Odeonsplatz in the U6.
Journey planner for long distance trains: